Know what the symptoms are of having suffered from narcissistic abuse. Understand what has happened to you, and how to take your life back.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Abuse
- Excessive self-blame
- Hyper-vigilance (constantly on-guard)
- People pleasing
- Tendency to self-isolate
- Low self-esteem and feeling unworthy
- Poor boundaries
- Chronic self-doubt struggles to make simple decisions
- Tendency to compulsively apologize (walking on eggshells)
- Tendency to idealize new relationships
- Suffer from Imposter Syndrome
- Difficulty expressing emotions
- High anxiety – constantly looking for things to worry about.
- Chronic second guessing resulting in paralysis
- A deep sense of shame
- A sense that good things belong to other people – not you.
- You display symptoms of PTSD or C-PTSD
GET A LIFE COACH!
No one can travel this life path without mentors, teachers, coaches, and counselors.
Invest in yourself and your future by obtaining an experienced Life Coach.
Contact Shannon for a free call!
FIND A COMMUNITY!
"A Journey Shared is More than Surviving ...
Join others like yourself who are seeking answers, and loving support as well as communication - without judgment or shame, or blame.
RENEW YOUR MIND
You didn't get here overnight - and it won't be overnight that you recover.
Renew your mind and heal your heart. Gain knowledge about what has happened to you and learn how to take your life back.
You are more than the abuse that you endured.
You are more than the lies you believed! You are a gift to the world, and you are worthy of love.