Coaching is for people who are tired of where they are, and they want to move forward in life.
Coaching is invaluable in business, or in personal life.
Its nearly impossible to make the progress we want to make with only our own minds, experiences and self defeating thoughts leading the way. Hiring a coach is an intelligent and effective way to move forward in many areas. However, there are some things that you want to evaluate to see if you are ready for coaching.
Review these statements to see if you are coachable …
- I can be relied upon to be on time for all calls and appointments.
- I am willing to be accountable to another person.
- I am fully willing to do the work and let the coach do the coaching.
- I am willing to eliminate or modify any self-defeating behaviors that may limit my success.
- I am a self-starter and am willing to take the action necessary to achieve my goals.
- I will speak truth to the coach.
- I am willing to work with my coach in a partnership.
- I understand boundaries and actively set them in various areas of my life.
- I understand that coaching is not counseling, consulting, or mentoring. Coaching is an ongoing partnership that will help me produce fulfilling results in my personal and professional lives.
- I am open to talking about my dreams, visions, and goals.
- I am not afraid to take risks.
- I am willing to consider new ideas, behaviors, and values.
- I have goals I want to achieve that have not yet been reached.
If you are unsure about one of these statements, and feel that you are coachable, talk to me so that we can clarify your understanding or concerns in regards to the statement.
Call me to schedule your first session and let’s get you moving forward!
Shannon (720) 259-7409